This is what my house looks like at 3:45. All three kids doing their homework. Noah got homework for the first time today. He thinks its fun. That won't last.
That's awesome and it's great that you're there with them! :)
Sarah hasn't had any homework this semester and we're into the 4th week of school. Every time I ask, she says - Mom, I'm in all easy classes (not true for everyone in those classes but for her), and I'm a Senior. It's not like last year... and so far, she's right. Hope it stays like this.
3 comments:
That's awesome and it's great that you're there with them! :)
Sarah hasn't had any homework this semester and we're into the 4th week of school. Every time I ask, she says - Mom, I'm in all easy classes (not true for everyone in those classes but for her), and I'm a Senior. It's not like last year... and so far, she's right. Hope it stays like this.
Love, Linda
Love it! Noah looks like such a big kid now!
Thanks for sending us a peek.
Love,
G
AHHHH~~THE 3 OF THEM, ALL SOOOO CUTE N VERY SMART~~I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE MY GRANKIDS~~HUGS N KISSES, UR GRANNY
Post a Comment