Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Open for the Season

The pool at our clubhouse opened Memorial Day, and you know we were there. The best news is it's heated this year! In the six years we've been here, it's usually like icy water until July. It was such a nice treat. The kids had a blast. Unfortunately, Noah has a cold and isn't feeling great, so he sat in the hot tub most the time. It's like a big family seeing all our neighbors again and how their kids have grown over the year. We will be spending many hours here over the next several months. What a great way to kick off the summer.
Untitled
Do you like Noah's mismatched floaties? It's whatever was leftover without a hole in it from last season.
Untitled
This year, I'm hoping Noah becomes a swimmer. He could swim across the width of the pool last year with some help from David, so we'll see where he can go this summer.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Looks awesome!!

I said to Jim last night - "I wonder if we'll actually be able to use our pool this year..." The temperature outside was 90 yesterday so the water temp in our unheated pool did warm back up to mid-70s so a vast improvement over a day ago, but unless it stays sunny and hot today (so far so good), the water temp will drop back down. We just have had too much rain - anyone want rain? They can have it all...

I was going to try to use our pool this afternoon - we'll see.

You enjoy yours there! ☼
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun and I suspect you guys will have a blast there this summer. I think that picture of Ben is so cute.
Love,
G.