The boys quickly bonded over mini pumpkins.
There were tractors to peddle.
The corn maze was fun!
Emily lead the way.
She got us out without one wrong turn!
I love my girl.
We went on a carousel.
We went in the petting zoo.
There was a fun train ride where bandits handed out candy!
We went on a hay ride.
Rachel got a little sleepy.
Then it was time to pick out pumpkins.
Emily found a good one.
Ben found a good one.
Greg was outmatched.
It was a great morning at the patch!
Then, it was time to carve a pumpkin.
Rachel didn't want to carve the pumpkin. Noah was happy just to watch.
Noah will never be in any line of work where he gets his hands dirty.
Lucky for me, David's sister came to the rescue and got to work!
Emily and Ben are at school today. Company leaves tomorrow morning. We have one last night and we are going to have fun trick or treating!
2 comments:
Wow Gina, you've outdone yourself keeping me up to date. Need I say Grampie is delighted. It looks like the kids had a great time at the pumpkin patch I didn't realize they had rides there as well. I'm sure Greg was in heaven with all those pumpkins as he's been lugging one around at home for the past couple weeks. Even had to have it in his room at night. But, then I'm sure you've already heard this.
Emily looks and sounds like she is doing a great job as the eldest cousin. Yeah Emily!
Again thanks for keeping me abreast of all the fun and frolics.
☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺
Love,
G
Looks like a wonderful day! Lots of activities. Great photos :)
Post a Comment