Thursday, May 18, 2017

Ben and Noah's Spring Concerts

Noah had his music concert on Tuesday and Ben had his on Wednesday. Everyone uses Emily's middle school auditorium. So, if the setting looks the same as Emily's that's because it is. The high school doesn't even have a large auditorium. I don't understand that. But, I'm glad Emily's middle school has an auditorium that holds several hundred people and we get to enjoy these performances there instead of a cafeteria.

Anyway, I love that their music teacher teaches them great music. It was a fold music them.
















Here's Noah's video:


And the next night was Ben's concert:




And Ben's was super long. After the first medley of 3 songs, I thought it was over. Then, there was another one. And another one. It was impressive.




They both did great. Now, we have some class parties, field day, assemblies and we are done! 5 more days! And we leave for camping the first day of summer break! I love starting the summer off with a camping trip! The smell of pine trees, smores, no electronics, campfires, and the weather is going to be perfect..highs around 80, lows in the low 40's! It's just what we all need.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing the boy's concerts. The videos almost made me feel like I was right there in the auditorium. Of course the fact that I have been there on a few occasions makes it easier to imagine being there for their concerts. Even most of the songs I have heard at one time or another whether on videos you've taken or live the songs seem very familiar. I see Andrew is still Ben's right hand man. I guess they will always choose to be next to each other. Anyway thanks for sharing. Now I'm waiting for the awards ceremonies and that news. The next week will fly by before you hardly have time to turn around especially getting ready for the camping trip. In the meantime hope you enjoy this last weekend of this school year.
Love,
G

Linda said...

I LOVE that Ben is point on with your camera work - looking and smiling coyly. All of your children are adorable, of course. :) End of school year concerts - memories for me too, but all long ago now and as of last night of course, I have a college graduate. How did this happen. Jim and I celebrated actually afterwards just us two saying "one down - 2 to go!" lol and that's happening soon since Laura graduates from her college program in just a few weeks and she and Jenny are moving into their first apartment of their own and Sarah and Cody are presently actively looking for apartments too. Times, they are a changin' for sure.

Enjoy your coming events and camping.
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you Ben n Noah!! :):)
Noah, it must be that plaid, checkers shirts are in style..Ben you really stood out in ur bright green shirt..
My 2 handsome grandsons you ROCK!!!
AWESOME SINGING..LOVED THE SONGS U SANG!! LINDA N JIM CONGRATS TO SARAH ON HER GRADUATION !! I KNOW UR SO PROUD..MY GRANd DAUGHTER AUNA GRADUATED from college this month also..so proud..my love n hugs to our boys Ben n Noah..xoxo ur granny :)