Thursday, December 22, 2016

Noah's Christmas Concert

Noah had his Christmas concert for school right after Emily performed at the rest home.  It was a busy night.  I love seeing all their performance, but it makes this last week of school before break crazy.  Still, it's always a joy to go and see these cute kiddos.

I didn't get a chance to get pictures before, so I took some when we got home and Noah was acting like a supermodel with his poses.






He's a nut.  Here's video of his songs:





He's adorable!  I love these Christmas concerts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Noah. Great concert. There was standing room only at your concert Thanks to your mom for reserving us seats , other wise we would never have gotten a seat to be able to enjoy your presentation.
Love,
G

Linda said...

These concerts are always so cute! :) Brings back memories for me of our own.
Great job!
Love,
Linda