Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Emily's Piano and Violin Recital

Ok, this is going to be picture overload of my girl.  But, I don't care.  She's beautiful and I'm so proud of her.  I'm her Mom, that's my job to brag, eh?  I couldn't pick just one that I liked, so you get lots!






And here she is with her Grammie.


And all the kids with Grammie.


These are the students of Mrs. Kim, the violin and piano teacher.  The three on the right are her own kids. The oldest, Natalie, is at NAU working on a music degree.  Mrs. Kim has taught her well, and all of her kids and students.



Emily and Mrs. Kim.



And here is the video of Emily's concert. Her piano/violin teacher's husband does videos as a hobby, so he recorded all the kids and put a video of Emily together for us. She did so, so well.

On piano, Emily played Little Drummer Boy, The First Noel, Pat-a-Pan.
On violin, she played Chopsticks, Who Comes Laughing, O Sanctissima, O Come Little Children, Au Clair de La Lune, Old Paint and French Folk Song.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW !! 1ST OF ALL, EMILY I AM AM SO PROUD OF YOU..�� WHEN YOU PLAYED LITTLE DRUMMER BOY, WELL UR GRANNY CRIED. �� EXCELENT!! YOU REMIND ME OF YOUR MOM PLAYING VIOLIN..THE PICTURES OF YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, JUST LIKE YOUR HEART..PRETTY PICS OF YOU N GRAMMIE N YOUR BROS..GINA, THANKS FOR VIDEO.I LOVED IT. HUGS MAMA XOXO
��

Anonymous said...

Awesome performance, Em! So proud of you! Beautiful pics, too! I will definitely have to come to your next recital. Keep up the good work!!
Love,
Auntie Pam xo

Linda said...

I can't get the video to come up from my wi-fi location in our house, but I'm sure it's awesome! Loved all of the photos and yes, you have a right to be very proud. :)
Merry Christmas to all of you.
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

How lucky was I to be in attendance for THE performance of the year. Emily, you did a great job and made all of us so proud. I hope you continue and will have many more performances and when we look back at your first violin recital we will be able to see how much you've grown both musically and as a person.Lots of love to you and your family.
Love,
G