Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Music Camp

Em had music/piano camp this week. Her teacher doesn't do lessons and the girls all go for 3 days in the morning for some crafts, learning about different music and Emily's favorite part, snacks.

Monday was Mexico Day. We try not to buy anything and just gather what we have.  She's a pretty senorita.


Tuesday was Hawaii.  I did buy the lei and grass skirt from the dollar store.  

Today was Texas.  We got the cowboy hat for a quarter at a yard sale.

She had a fun time!

Chores and enrichment hour has officially begun this week.  The kids are doing pretty well.  They've done so well that there really isn't a ton to do today.  I'll have to give them their "bigger chore" like baseboards.  That will make everyone happy.  :)

We leave for camping in a few days and the kids are super excited.  I, on the other hand, am running around like a crazy person with 1,000 things to do.  The great thing about camping is there is nothing to do.   Well, there's plenty to do, but nothing that feels like work or chores.  Just fun stuff like hiking, shooting BB guns and roasting marshmallows.  I like that! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, the pictures of our little girl as she travels around the country. ( I was going to say world but realized that all the places are USA.) Glad to hear the schedule is working out and I hope the camping adventure is lots of fun for all. ☼
Love,
G

Anonymous said...

Oh Oh , on looking back I see a major boo boo in my comment. I meant to say all the places are in NA instead of USA. I guess the hour was late on my end and I wasn't thinking clearly! Forgive me... I know Mexico is not in the USA.:)
Have a fun weekend.☼
Love,
G