Saturday, March 19, 2016

Wet n Wild

It had been a long time since we got Wet n Wild season passes. It's in Phoenix, but only a 75 minute drive. The last time we got passes was 2012. You can see that post here. Look how tiny my babies are.

We decided to get them this year.  With the cost of gas being so cheap, it just makes it that much easier to go.  We usually go down once in March, April and May and that's it.  We got our $50 a ticket worth at that point.  Once it gets too hot and too crowded, we are done.  We may go again in September, but who knows.

In any case, my phone is in the locker the whole day, but we took it out for just a few minutes when we got some lunch.

These two just make me laugh...and cry...and yell.


But, they can be so cute.

And silly...

This is the only pic I got of Ben.  He wouldn't hold still.

Aunt Pam also got a season pass.  She lives about a mile from the waterpark, and meets us there.  It's so nice to have her join us and we get to visit.  

The kids love Aunt Pam!

Here's Emily being silly and Noah picking his nose.  

It was a really great day.  It wasn't very crowded.  It wasn't hot.  It was really fun.  I'm so glad we got passes and went.  I thought that we shouldn't go and we should do chores and get caught up on stuff around the house, since we just got home 6 days ago.  But, you know what, life is short.  My house will still be a mess next weekend.  Who cares?

We came home, had a yummy pasta dinner and made popcorn!  Ben has gotten into the Walking Dead, so we are watching the whole thing over with him.  We are on Season Two.  

It was a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad I got to see you and the fam! Much needed fun with my BFF!! Can't wait till the next time! Xo
Love,
Me

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're right life is short, and for $50.00 you can't lose out on getting those tickets. I can't believe it has been 4 years since you guys went there with passes the last time. I would have thought it was not last summer but the one before
. In any case glad to you all had a fun day and will have several more in the next few months. I guess universal just got you all warmed up for the water rides!!! Thanks , as always, for sharing your day.☼
Love,
G