Saturday, July 11, 2015

Vacation, Day 9

We woke up this morning to clouds and rain.  Nothing major, but not going in the water weather.  


David and I were thrilled for the downtime.  The kids, not so much.  Emily and Noah hung out under the canopy swing for a bit with me.

David got in another nap.  Em was being silly pretending to sleep.

We went for a walk in the woods.

Around 2, the weather cleared up enough to go for a jet ski ride.

My Dad took Ben.

This was their after jet ski hair.  It was hilarious.

 Then, David took the bigger kids out again.

My Dad tried to teach Ben how to paddle in the kayak.

Emily is a pro in the kayak and took Noah out with her and my Dad.

She even let him steer at the end.

Then, it was in for a delicious pasta dinner and a beautiful sunset.

The next three days, the weather should be perfect and I'm sure we will more than get our fill our time on the water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A perfect day! Sometime to kickback and snooze a bit as well as time on the water and a perfect sunset to end the day!☼
Love,
G

Linda said...

Nice to have some relaxation down time in the middle of the vacation! :)

Love, Linda