Sunday, July 5, 2015

Vacation, Day 2, Part 2

Ok, I've got good wifi this morning at Uncle Terry's, so I can upload photos from my camera. The last post was just a few camera photos.

As soon as we got to Seattle, we got our car and headed north for the border. Noah was out cold in about 2 seconds.
IMG_6418

We stopped at Johnny's Burgers and got burgers, fries and onion rings.
IMG_6421

And milkshakes!
IMG_6423

I love this bridge in Vancouver.
IMG_6424

And the ferry ride to Gibsons is always one of my favorite.
IMG_6427

IMG_6431

IMG_6435

IMG_6437

IMG_6444

Em planking. This made me nervous. It wasn't a fall into the ocean over the edge. There was a platform below.
IMG_6445

Then, the winds changed and our hair was crazy.
IMG_6451

This man actually wanted to take our photo because our hair was so funny. Except David's.
IMG_6453

On the ferry, you have to pay close attention to the deck and animal you are on. It's so easy to get turned around. This was rather appropriate that we were on two crabby after a day of travel. Easy to remember.
IMG_6455

We got to Uncle Terry and Aunt Paula's and headed straight to the water with cousins.
IMG_6456

IMG_6457

IMG_6460

These two cousins are both 5 and became fast friends.
IMG_6467

IMG_6469

Noah swam out to the Dad's.
IMG_6473

And David threw him. Shocker.
IMG_6474

Noah has a dead crab on a stick.
IMG_6478

Everyone talking on the patio.
IMG_6479

The boys watching Teddy Bear Picnic.
IMG_6494

We had a great BBQ dinner, and checked in to our hotel. There's a fire about 50 miles away. When we woke up this morning. The sky was yellow and our car had ash on it. Emily's hair looks red in this picture.
IMG_6496

We are headed to the beach soon for a day of fun!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Looks great! Loving your updates. ♥

Love,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all the great pictures. We're loving them and of course I am wishing I was there. I know I could have made it happen but didn't. Hearing all the tales of troubles in getting there was enough for me to know I can't do it anymore . Unless I am flying direct etc etc etc. Anyway hope you guys have enough fun for me too.
Love,
G