Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Vacation, Day 12

After I posted the blog for yesterday, we were treated to this beautiful sky.  


I love waking up to this view and having coffee out on the swing on the dock.  I'll miss it.

Noah will miss Grandma Suzy making him Taylor Swift pancakes every day.  She makes Ben a plate of bacon too every morning, and Emily gets blueberry pancakes.


We basically hit repeat on all of the activities for the past 4 days.

I took out the kids for a jet ski ride.  We went swimming, kayaking, jumping on the trampoline, etc.

Then, my Dad put the speed boat in the water to pull the kids on the raft.

Oh my gosh, it's a whole different world on this thing versus the pontoon boat.  Seriously, the pontoon boat feels like a merry go round in comparison to this roller coaster.


Noah preferred to stay on the boat.

He's smart because things get a little rough out there.  This is a funny sequence of pictures where we almost lost Ben over the side.



Holy moly, Emily got some air.





No fear, he's okay and they were good to go for another 45 minutes.

Ugh, I felt sea sick after we got off the boat.  I can only imagine how their bellies are turning.  Yet, Emily asked me right away, "Can we go out again tonight?"

We ate dinner.  Suzy has seriously spoiled us with delicious meals every night.  It's been such a treat to not think about cooking.  Thank you Suzy!

After dinner, I told the kids we needed to digest first before we went back out.  I got this nice pic of the boats and kayaks.

Ben was making some window art.

And it wouldn't be a vacation without someone losing a tooth.  Again, the tooth fairy needs to find us in Idaho tonight.  Seriously, every time we leave, someone loses a tooth.

Then, we went back out and oh my gosh, it was even harder than the other time.  The water was so rough from the wind.  The kids were bouncing every where.  The entire raft got at least two feet of air one time.  It was crazy.

This guy was happy on the boat.

It was so rough that the majority of my photos looked like this.

They had a great time.  Thanks, Pops and Suzy!

We head home tomorrow.  We are sad to leave.  It's always just the best vacation ever.  I mean really, who could want more.  Emily asked me, "Mom, will we always have money for this vacation?"  I told her yes.  She said if not, she would sell her stuff.  I think that means she has a great time.  We all do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, awesome pics! Em and Ben's faces were cracking me up! Those two are definitely thrill-seekers! Of course Noah is as adorable as ever! Travel safe! Xo
Love,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Boo Hoo! I know that after this you make be taking a relaxing little cut back on your blogging. I so enjoyed seeing you guys everyday, Thank you. Hope the trip home goes smoothly and may all your dreams be HAPPY Vacation MEMORIES !
Love,
G

Linda said...

Great photos!!!
And as you would know, I'm with Noah - I would stay ON the boat!! ;)

Love, Linda