Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Friends and Ball Games

We got a visit this week from Em's friend, Ellie.  Her family was up here in Prescott and Ellie came over for a few hours to play.  These girls have been friends since Kindergarten!  Here's my blog from Em's Kinder graduations with a pic of these two friends. I'm so glad they've been able to stay in touch over the years.

We got invited by Fry's grocery store to enjoy a baseball game in the owner's suite!  They do this every year for some bloggers.  I always jump at the chance if we are home as it's a great time.  Plus, David loves all the free food!


The even brought in the world series trophy for us to see.  We kept hiding behind the bars and ruining all the photos.  Oh well, it was funny.


The kids go back to school in less than 2 weeks!  I yelled at Noah the other day for throwing away a banana after he took two bites and I realized that I just hit my max with them.  We've had a great summer and I haven't raised my voice much in over 8 weeks.  Now, I'm ready to have my days free again.  I could tell from my out burst that summer vacation needs to be over.  It's been so much fun, but the third can't come quick enough for me!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I always forget your school starts earlier. Canada (and Michigan) don't start until after Labor Day and here it's mid to late August. I always wished it started after Labor Day, but then again, I only had 1 for the most part here at the house. ;) Sarah's college doesn't start up until mid-August and before then tuition is due. I'm ready to still pack in tons of summer fun. We've been trying to get to the dunes with my sister and her family and that might not happen before August or September (since it's still hot here in September).

Anyway - how fun that you were able to attend a ballgame in the owner's suite!! Awesome!!

And I love that Emily and her friend have been friends that long. Sarah had a few of those that lasted until middle school but she sort of lost touch with them in high school or things had changed too much between them to stay close. Loved looking back at your old blog from her Kindergarten graduation - isn't it just amazing how fast time flies?!!

Love, Linda

Sarah said...

Our kids started school this week! So early, but they were ready. I was mostly ready. Just still worry about my new kindergartners. What day were you at the game? We were there last Friday, the 17th.

Anonymous said...

How nice that Emily and Ellie got to reconnect again this year. Do they have the opportunity to keep up online since they are both getting a little older as we can tell by comparing Kdg pictures to present time. It was so fun to look back and see my little girl. The changes just creep up gradually and it is sometimes hard to remember her way back in the good ol'days. Ha!She was so sweet.
I'm sure David enjoyed himself at the game but glad to know you did too. Great pictures.
Love,
G

Piper AndTheKids said...

The two of you with that trophy are just too cute :)