Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day

Here are some pics of Mother's Day:

We started the day with our usual waffles and bacon. Yum! I got cards and gifts and Ben even made me a comic book.

Then, we went for a nice hike.
IMG_2272
IMG_2275
IMG_2280
IMG_2282
IMG_2285
IMG_2291
IMG_2293
IMG_2294
IMG_2297
IMG_2303
IMG_2305

Then, we went to the pool, and David grilled me a yummy fillet mignon, roasted red potatoes and brussel sprouts! YUM!

Then, I taught the kids how to roll their eyes into their heads.
IMG_2308

It was a nice day.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Linda said...

That does look like a nice day! :)

Mine was nice, but kind of the exact opposite - I cooked, I worked around the house, pretty much a normal Mom day. ;) They did give me some lovely gifts and cards.

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Great pics of your morning hike. What a nice way to spend a Mother's Day with your family. Glad you had a nice day.
Love
G