Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ben's Blog

I haven't felt much like blogging lately. I want to do a post about my sister, but I know it will be emotionally draining and I just keep putting it off. So, I'm not writing anything.

The good news is Ben has been writing on his blog. You can read it here. It's some fiction some non fiction. Mainly, it's just Ben's imagination at it's finest. Sometimes he blogs from my phone and for someone who doesn't know how to type, it takes him awhile. I admire his dedication.

David and I are headed to Page, Arizona for a weekend getaway for our anniversary. We've been married for 11 years tomorrow, together for 12. Wow! Where does the time go? I'm looking forward to a little time away with him. My Mom is coming up to watch the kids. Page isn't quite as hopping as Vegas, from last year, but I've been wanting to see some National Parks in Page. They are just stunning, and I can't believe I've never been when they are only 3 hours away.

That's it. Over and out.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Ben is so awesome (all of your children of course are!) : ) I've left him some comments there on his blog.

Hope you and David have an enjoyable weekend away. Congratulations on your anniversary! ♥

Love always,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I am sure the blog on your sister will be a difficult one to write, maybe after a weekend away you'll be able to have a better grasp on all that is running through your mind.
On another note tell Ben his fans are chomping at the bit for more of his adventures... real or imaginary.
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND AWAY?
Love,
G