Thursday, October 9, 2014

Robots

Today, I woke up and the recycle bin was overflowing.  I made a mental note to take it out after I did some work, cleaned the kitchen, started laundry, fed the kids and the dog and got myself a cup of coffee.  But, then my kids got creative and took one of my chores off my to do list.  They made robots at the museum we went to over the summer, and they wanted to do that again.  So, they gathered whatever they could find out of the recycle bin. I plugged in the hot glue gun and they were off.

Noah's kept having technical difficulties and limbs were coming off, but I'm impressed he did it all on his own.

Now, I wonder what art they can make out of my disaster that I call my bathroom.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, that's so great, they're super creative!! :)

I'm just sitting here tonight, thinking about once again, where I fit in with my daughter since she's grown up now, and she's constantly planning how she can save up for an apartment, even though she just started a new job at the bank 2 weeks ago, and you know - we pay for all of her schooling. In my middle desk drawer there is something that she made for me long ago at church... a little clay smiley face that was supposed to be "me". Your post made me recall that.

Love, Linda

Alanah Sutton said...

Oh my gosh Emily's robot is so cute!!!!!!!