Sunday, August 24, 2014

Birds to Batman

I walked into Ben's room tonight to find Noah on the top of Ben's dresser getting ready to jump. So, I did what any good mother would do and I grabbed my camera.  I think he was pretending to be Batman.


Now, this should look really familiar if you've been following this blog since 2008. I love keeping a blog and being able to look back at events easily. You can see the post of Emily and Ben doing the same thing here, but they were birds.

Some things never change...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess either Noah's been watching old video clips or the dresser and bed set up are a natural place to practice their flying skills. It is funny that he would have thought of that on his own. Maybe a little voice whispered in his ear??? Glad you captured it though. ♥
Love,
G