Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fish

Our new pool opened the other day. Oh we are thrilled! We've waited 7 years for this pool. We had our dinky one, and there was always talks of this new pool and fitness center. Well, the market tanked and yadda, yadda, yadda. The good news is, it's here and it's AWESOMENESS!

We are having lap races. Ben is flexing his muscles here because he beat me.

And when I say beat me, we took off, I swam the length of the pool and he got out and ran to the other end and jumped in. I imagine it won't be too many years before he can actually beat me. David and I raced too. I taught Ben the backstroke and breast stroke. It was a blast.

Noah is getting more and more comfortable in the water and is becoming a little fish. I think I may have just found my new favorite exercise. The pool will be open year round and heated, but I don't think I'll be swimming in the middle of winter. There is a nice hot tub too.

We were at the pool every night anyway during the summer. This just makes it more fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds and looks great. I hope you all have lots of fun and exercise.Hoping our predictions for Noah come true. ♥
Have a great weekend.
Love,
G

Linda said...

That's fun for you all! :)

I don't swim, but I would definitely be in the hot tub.

Love, Linda