Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Flat Stanley, Molars and Baby


Ben made a Flat Stanley at school. We are supposed to document having fun with him and bring him back next week. Ben thinks this is super fun. Noah likes Stanley too and made his own. 

Emily came home from school not feeling great. I think it's just allergies, but she said she coughed all day.  She's also had a loose molar for a week that's been bothering her. She asked for peas for dinner. What 9 year old asks for peas for dinner?  One bite and out it came. She was so happy. 

My best friend Pam's little sister gave birth to a beautiful baby boy today. He's seriously adorable. Their journey is just starting and I'm so happy for them. 
Babies are the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of Flat Stanley but I love Ben's version and Noah's is great too considering he is a 4 year old. Great job to both. I'm glad Emily finally let that molar go. It was probably two weeks , as she was complaining about it when I was there. As for the coughing, tell her Grammie has the same thing, just can't get rid of it. :(
Congrats to the new Mommy and Daddy...and Auntie Pam of course.

Love,
G.

Linda said...

Flat Stanley - so cute!

Cute baby and couple.

As for the coughing, runny nose etc., pollen count is extremely high here - tree pollen - and I've had something for 2 weeks which makes me feel just lousy enough at times, and although I thought I had outgrown seasonal allergies for good, it seems to be just that. The 50 mph winds today don't help matters - it's crazy out there, but WARM. : )

Love, Linda