Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Noah's Got Talent

I have company coming tomorrow. That means I have to clean the bathrooms. It's a chore to do 3 bathrooms, and it's even harder with my "helper" Noah. I put on Just Dance yesterday per his request and he was busy for awhile. I couldn't help but laugh when I watched up. The video is over 4 minutes. Don't bore yourself with the whole thing unless you are his grandparent. My favorite part is at 1:10, 2:22 and the song ends at 2:48 and you have to watch how he carries himself to the left of screen just like the robot. He's talented.


Then, you have to watch the end at 4:22. He realizes I'm cleaning the bathroom and yells that he wants to scrub the toilets. And by scrub, he means swishing water all over the place.

Today on the way to school, Noah was singing Frozen. Oh vay, It's driving me crazy, but I let it go. Ha! Pun intended. I started the video at a stop light. Then, I just held up my phone. I had no clue if I was even getting him in the picture, but I did pretty good. He was a little quiet at first, but when he gets to the chorus at :55, he really lets loose.


He may have to rely on his dancing career as his voice, well it's special.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! Of course I watched the entire dance - he did great! Such a cutie! Xo
Love,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Oh, and by the way, I will have Frozen in my head for the rest of the night. Thanks! Xo
Love,
Me, again (your bestie) ;)

Linda said...

Adorable! :)
I also enjoyed the part where you were frantically walking by picking things up - looks familiar. At our house, when I clean the bathrooms - Sarah always asks "who's coming?" Guess that's a testimony to my lack of cleaning, ha ha.

Have a great remainder of the week! Spring Break begins here after school on Friday and we're heading away for a few days! :)
Love, Linda

Piper AndTheKids said...

Haha--I'm done! He is just too cute :D