Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cousins Visit

David's Mom, his sister and her 2 kids came out to visit last week. We were so busy that I didn't post a thing. I'll have to make up for it by doing several posts because I think I have over 50 photos to put up.

Let's start with Around Our House:

Alisa bought the girls matching bathing suits. They wanted to take a bath together, but Emily is modest.


These boys were being superheroes.


Trying to get a good picture of 5 kids is close to impossible.


They spent lots of time on the swingset. Glad David refinished it and nobody got a splinter.


I'm not sure what is going on with Noah here. It looks like Rachel is giving him mouth to mouth and Emily is giving him CPR.



He lived.

They played in this little inflatable pool in our backyard. Ugh, why can't they all look at the camera and smile at the same time.


Almost....


Then, I just told them to make silly faces. I think I like it better.



These boys didn't stop running. For 4 days...


David made homemade cheesecakes. It's one of the best things I've ever had. Luckily, with all these people we each only got about 2-3 pieces. I could've eaten the whole cake by myself. Seriously.


Cousin love. These 2 are so cute. They are only 3 months apart. Noah is older. Go figure.


Grandma Suzy got Emily a balloon animal kit a few months back. Those were an epic fail, but the balloons were tons of fun!


Dinners were always with Grammie at the head of the table.


Up next, a trip to the park and a day at the lake!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hooray, I'm happy for your update and the pictures!!! Love them. :)

Looks like lots of cousin fun.

With regards to kid photography, you would laugh if you saw my nieces (Barb & Brian's girls) - the three of them must have been trained so early on in the art of photography that the minute anyone directs a camera their way, they instantly stop what they're doing and smile broadly, posing for the photo. Seriously - every time. I've never seen anything like it, it cracks me up.

Can't wait for your next update.
Love, Linda