Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Dad!

I picked Noah up from school yesterday and he was feeling meh. Then, later he had a fever and wasn't very happy.

Then, I gave him Motrin and he perked up. We call it the Motrin High. I was playing Candy Crush and he was trying to play with me. I started being silly, and he thought I was a crack up. This went on for over 10 minutes until I couldn't do it anymore.


Then, I realized when I watched it later that I've turned into my Father. He's done this exact thing with me when I was little and all my kids at some point. He's wonderful, so I don't mind being like him. It's also his birthday today. Happy Birthday Dad! Those giggles are for you!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute!! We live on silliness in our house, is there any other way?

Hope your Dad has a great birthday!

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

♪Happy Birthday to Pete♫.Hope his birthday is a good one. Somehow or other they are not always that great when you get past 60 or so.... Sorry Pete. You know what I mean.
So sad that Noah wasn't feeling well but it looks like Motrin helped a lot. Wish I had some of that high for his Grampie. Now he has what I had last week, but oh so much worse... or at least it appears that way. :(
Hope Noah does kick it quickly though.
Love,
G