Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Noah's Christmas Program

The Christmas program at the preschool is always so cute. This was our last one, and when I pulled out Ben's shirt and tie for Noah to wear, I got a little choked up. Time just goes so fast. Everyone says that, and I'm realizing it's so true. I remember going to this same program with Emily and then with Ben like it was yesterday. You can see what I blogged about Emily's program here and Ben's program here. It was just yesterday, I swear. Where are my little kids? I want them back.

Moving on...

Noah looked so sweet and handsome in Ben's hand me downs.
IMG_9965
IMG_9870 - Copy
IMG_9879 - Copy
IMG_9882 - Copy
IMG_9896 - Copy

Another class did the candle program that Ben and Emily had done. Noah's class did a play and he was a shepherd!
IMG_9906 - Copy
Oh my gosh, could he be any cuter? NO!
IMG_9913 - Copy
Here's some video of the play and songs. There were more songs, but he got covered up by some kids in the three year old class. I realize now why I like my tripod as these videos are so shaky! We kept waiting for Noah's shepherd hat to turn into a blindfold.


I love this one when he waves to us.




After the show, they did a slideshow of a few pictures of the kids.
IMG_9949 - Copy
Then, they asked each kid what they wanted to get their Mom and Dad for Christmas. This is what Noah said:
IMG_9952 - Copy
I asked him what he was talking about and he said a bed. It's probably because when we do family lovin' at night, I say we need a bigger bed. We have a king though, but it's not big enough for 5 people.

The program was so cute and they always do such a great job with the kids. It's our last one, but I know we have much more to look forward to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Nice job, Noah!
Love,
Auntie Pam

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, our little Noah is a charmer for sure.. Loved all the pics and the video's too. His shyness looks like it has been taken care of. He did a great job. He looks so cute and grown up in Ben's shirt and tie.I'm sure he was proud of himself. Can't wait to see you all this weekend.
Love,
G

Linda said...

How sweet!! ♥

And yep, I can agree, as a Mom of an 18 year old and the daughter of elderly parents - one who can't remember 5 minutes ago and one that falls every chance he gets - life does go super quick. How blessed we are to savor the moments at hand.
Love, Linda