Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Music Programs

Emily and Ben had their Christmas Music Programs this week. They were on different nights since they split the grades up to avoid overcrowding and it's still overly crowded.

I don't know why Ben is so difficult with pictures. I took 26 pictures (and I'm not kidding). They mostly looked like he was miserable or having some sort of spasm.



I finally ended up with a few semi smiles after begging him to cooperate.


Meanwhile, Emily gets up there and I take 5 perfect pictures and I have a hard time picking the best.


Emily's songs were an island theme, so they had the kids wearing flower clips and leis. So cute!


After Ben's perfomance, we went through the drive thru Christmas lights. My favorite are the tunnels.



And finally....here are the videos.






No comments: