Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Staying Home

Being a stay at home Mom is pretty wonderful. Sure, sometimes I want to sell my kids to the gypsies and floor my mini van all the way to the beach. But, those days are few and far between. Most days are wonderful and it's the little things that make me stop and smile and be thankful that I get to spend this time with my kids.

Today, I was working and Noah was watching a movie. I glanced in the living room and spotted him relaxing.
Untitled
I'm also grateful that we have possibly the worlds most tolerant dog. Rocko rocks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this picture of Noah and Rocko. It is just such a true picture of a kid loving his dog.And as you mentioned Rocko is such a sweet dog, I can hardly wait to have him jumping up on my lap to be petted at Christmas. LOL!
Liked yesterdays post of Noah getting more than his fair share of lovin'. Bet he liked it too.
Love,
G

Linda said...

Great photo and post! :)
Love, Linda