Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Family Vacations and Cute Kids

Okay, I know that I take photos of my grocery trips probably all too often. But, today was a haul. I got 141 items in all.
IMG_9120
IMG_9121
IMG_9122
You can't even see all the stuff. It was an overflowing shopping car full for $49.35. I saved over $300. I was pretty happy. I don't get hauls like this very often, so I'm grateful when they come along. I'm stocked up on some stuff for 6 months to a year! I'm grateful that I found couponing 3 years ago. Because of that, I found a part time job that I love doing and my hobby is saving money. It's truly been a blessing. I know that it's grocery trips like these that afford us the luxury of great family vacations. And for that, I'm thankful.

And just for kicks, that's my receipt taped to the right side of my fridge. It's easily 7 feet long.
IMG_6534

And now for Grampie, who likes pictures of the kids, here's more of Noah. I'll have to take some of the other two soon. Noah's just with me all day and he makes an adorable subject. Noah sits with me at karate and watches Ben. This little girl, Addison, is always there and Noah wants nothing to do with her. Yesterday, he decided maybe she wasn't so bad. They watched movies and shared goldfish. It was adorable.
IMG_6378[1]
IMG_6380[1]

2 comments:

Linda said...

Adorable photos of the kids!

And I still can't get over how you do that with shopping - it wouldn't work here, I asked our only grocery store in town and they do not double coupons - it is what it is. We normally buy just as much and spend easily $180 - $200 per 2-week grocery trip. I use the coupons in the penny pincher weekly ad from this store but that's about it.

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

It's amazing the amount of stuff you can get for so little. When I go to the store I can come out with 5 or 6 items and it's 80 or 90 dollars down the drain. As a side I just heard a commercial on the TV for a food chain and they were talking about the length of the receipt for a certain amount spent as opposed to another store.. Sort of like your lengthy receipt... Guess you have the right advertising method.
Love the pics of our little Casanova..Cute little girl too. Grampie will be beside himself
with happiness to see them. ♥
Love,
G.