Friday, November 8, 2013

Family and Friends

Today, I'm grateful for family. Mine and David's 10th anniversary is Tuesday. To celebrate, we are headed to Vegas this weekend. No kids. We've only been both away from our kids three times in 10 years. Once when Noah was born and I was hospitalized, once when I tagged along with David on a work overnight in Laughlin, and the other when we went for one overnight in Phoenix for a baseball game. That's it.

When we were considering a weekend away, our first thought was our kids. We thought of my Dad and Suzy. My mom. I know our friends Dakri and Ryan would watch them. My best friend Pam would do it too. We are thankful to have such great family and friends. My Dad and Suzy took us up on the offer, and we know our kids are in good hands. 

Which is great because it's time for VEGAS BABY!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy anniversary early! Have an awesome trip and travel safe! Can't wait to hear/read all about it. XO

Love, Pam

Shantanu Mukherjee said...

Do you all want to get your work done in low cost with quality work? If yes check this out and leave a comment about your requirement and contact details:
http://syssolutiontechnology.blogspot.in

Anonymous said...

Wow! 10 on 11/12/13... Sounds like good luck to me. Hope you guys have a blast in Vegas and hope it's not your "Last Vegas". Meanwhile rest assured your little ones will be having a great time with Papa and Grandma Suzie. Hope it's a wonderful weekend for all.
much love,
G and Grampie

Linda said...

Enjoy a wonderful Anniversary weekend!! :)

Love, Linda