Sunday, October 20, 2013

Aint Nobody Got Time For That

Have you seen this video? It stars Sweet Brown. A spunky lady who gave a report about an apartment fire. Somebody turned it into a fun little music mix and it went viral. David and I were cooking dinner the other night when David said something about "aint nobody got time for that". It found the video on youtube and showed it to the kids. They watched it several times dancing around the living room.


Their biggest question was "What's a cold pop"?

Yesterday, Ben and Emily were playing for hours. Emily made this video of Ben.

David and I were dying laughing. He's a riot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GINA, OK I AM DYING LAUGHING~~NOT SO MUCH AT THE LADY~~BUT, AT BEN~~WITH HIS FANTASTIC MEMORY THAT HE HAS IT WAS A PERFECT IMATATION OF THE LADY~~PLZZZZ TELL BEN THAT HIS GRANNY THINKS HE IS HISTARICAL~ :) :)~~OF COURSE I HAD TO WATCH IT SEVERAL TIMES~~N I WILL WATCH IT AGAIN~~THANKS FOR THE LAUGH, I NEEDED THAT!!!! GOOD VIDEO EMILY !! :) :) MY LOVE TO ALL< GRANNY

Piper AndTheKids said...

Ha! I hadn't seen that before and now it's stuck in my head :p

Linda said...

I've never seen or heard of this, but Ben is hysterical, soooo funny :) A cold pop? That's funny, because that's what we call "soda" here in Illinois - POP - don't you call it that?

Your kids are so creative, love it.
Love,
Linda