Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Noah's and David's Father/Son Night

All three kids have gone to the same preschool. They always host a father's night in September. The Mom's get a tea in May. It's awesome.

You can read about Emily's Father/Daughter night here. I wish I would've included more in her post. Regrets...I have more than a few. We also didn't have nice phones that we could take video on the spot like we do now. We also didn't have a scanner at home, like we did for Ben. I guess in this case, the third child is NOT getting the shaft for once.
You can read about Ben's Father/Son night here.

Last night was Noah's night.  There is always a theme.  Tonight was cowboy night.  Giddy up.
IMG_8311
IMG_8314
Here's Noah at preschool with Dad all ready to sing....or not.
IMG_0821
They sang a few songs. David was cracking up about this little girl next to Noah that kept knocking his hat.




Then, one of the teachers reads a few things each kid said about their Dad. The first comment about David having his head up is because Noah walks into preschool everyday with his head down acting shy. I guess Noah notices that David doesn't ever have his head down.



Then, they did a craft. David just let's Noah come up with the story, and he writes.
IMG
IMG_0001
IMG_0002
IMG_0003
IMG_0005
IMG_0006

It was great they got to spend a little father/son time together. It was his last Dad's night. Crazy (and sad) to think that we are doing all this things with Noah for the last time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice that they have a Father/ Child night and that David was able to be there for all three events. I see Noahhad a little problem getting into the swing of the music, maybe by Christmas he'll lift his head up and have fun like the others around him. It is hard to believe he is so shy at school, but then that is why he is there, right?
I loved his little book. I wonder if he'll get into book production like Ben did ? All in all I would say he is doing well for only being in school a couple of weeks at this point. Way to go Noah!
Love,
G.

Linda said...

How fun! :)
I was always super shy at school too, but super noisy to everyone else who knew me well. ;)

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

WELL I LOVE LOVE LOVE DAVID N NOAHS PICS IN THE COWBOY HATS~~THEY BOTH LOOK SOOO HANDSOME~~NOAH'S GREAT HORSIE STORY~~AND I THINK THEY R THE ROOTINEST TOOTINEST COWBOYS IN THE WILD WILD WEST~~ :) :) YEPPERS~~LOVE GRANNY