Friday, September 6, 2013

No Tears

David took Noah to preschool today and there were no tears. Thank goodness. David is a little more hard core. Signs him in, helps him wash his hands, puts on his name tag, gives him a kiss and see ya later! I get him all settled in a play area, etc and maybe that's where the problem is. I just need to have a man approach. I'll work on that.

Noah is really into drawing ninja turtles right now. Lots and lots of ninja turtles. Then, he wants me to put them on my printer and make lots and lots of copies. Anyone need some ninja wallpaper?
Untitled

With Noah in school, I got to help in Emily and Ben's class. It was great being there and working with their teachers. It's only for an hour in each class, but I think it helps the teachers a lot and I love to know what's going on. I had big plans for my time alone when Noah wasn't with me. It looks like Monday's, I'll be working. Wednesday, I run errands, and on Friday, I volunteer at the school. Oh well. I'm still grateful for the few hours to do what I like.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness! I am so happy all went well. I suspected he would be ok. Now that he knew where and what was happening. Glad you were able to do your volunteering without any misgivings on Noah's behalf. Sounds like a great year coming up. :)
Love,
G.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention... love his Ninja wallpaper. Please save me a copy!
G

Anonymous said...

G~TELL NOAH GRANNY WILL TAKE SOME NINJA TURTLE PICS~~THEY'RE AWESOME!!! HAPPY THAT DAVID GOT NOAH SETTLED IN SCHOOL~~IT WILL ALL BE GOOD~~ LOVE U MOM

Linda said...

Awesome and love his Ninja drawings!!!

Love, Linda