Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Vacation, Day 7

David and I are exhausted. And I mean exhausted. This rivals newborn baby tired. After our Amtrak train was 2 1/2 hours late in the middle of the night, riding the train until noon to Seattle, then taking a bus to Vancouver. We have arrived safe and sound. Thank God. It was an experience and I think it will be seem more fun after some rest. So, I'm off to bed. I took some great pictures on the train of the scenery and will post more tomorrow. But, here's one. The train through Washington was beautiful!
Untitled

Tomorrow, we are taking a ferry to Gibsons to be with David's Aunt and Uncle. Yea!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I was just happy and relieved to know that you all arrived north of the border safe and sound although greatly needing some rest. You are such a good communicator and calming all my worries and imaginary scenarios.
Hope you have a great day today and enjoy the boat ride over to Gibsons. You'll be able to take some great scenery shots there. Give Terry and Paula big hugs for me. I' m sure they are excited for you to be there.
Love,
G.

Linda said...

That is one spectacular photo!!

Love, Linda

Sarah said...

Wow, this is gorgeous country! What a great place to be in the summer.

Anonymous said...

GINA, DAVID AND KIDS~~WOW, WHAT A TIRING EXPERENCE YOU ALL WENT THROUGH~~HOPE YOU ALL GOT A MUCH NEEDED SLEEP LAST NITE~~THE PIC OF WASHINGTON IS ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL!! SO CALMING AND PEACEFUL TO LOOK AT~~ ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH AUNT AND UNCLE-IT WILL BE FUN~~MY LOVE TO ALL, MOM/GRANNY PS ALL FINE HERE~