Sunday, May 12, 2013

Loved

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I was completely spoiled. I told David it's nice to live a life of leisure. I woke up to nice cards, and Emily played me a song on the piano that she made up.
Untitled

She's so cute. It was very sweet and I loved it.

David made me breakfast of chocolate chip waffles, hashbrowns and bacon. Yum.

The kids and I relaxed. I played scrabble with Emily. Then, David made us lunch and red velvet cookies.

I went on a bike ride with 2/3 of my kids.
Untitled

Then, we came home and my husband was still in the kitchen making me filet mignon dinner.
Untitled
The poor guy didn't leave the kitchen all day. He's awesome. He got me some nice gifts too.

It was a very nice day filled with lots of love from my sweet little family. I fell loved and very blessed.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like a positively wonderful day!

I didn't have such a great day like that, instead the three of us were sitting in a vehicle driving from 7:00 a.m. until nearly 7:00 at night, on our return trip from Canada and then the rush to bring the rented vehicle back to Champaign once we were home so that was another nearly hour of driving. :P Then I got super mad at Jim and I do mean mad, because I thought he deleted all of my photos. So, after everything settled down, he recovered the photos, I did finally warm up some pizza (Jim doesn't cook for me or anyone really) and opened the wonderful gifts that they had bought me. So, that part was nice, but otherwise, it wasn't the best Mother's Day, but that's life. :)
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

So happy that you had a nice day on your special day. Love that Em played a song especially for you but I do have to say not sure if it was intentional but your hubby looks completely wiped out. I guess it was the filet that did him in. :)
Tell him his Mom sincerely hopes he is not trying to grow a beard / mustache again. LOL!
Love,
G.