Saturday, November 17, 2012

Home

David is at his Mom and Dad's and going through what we all do when we are away from home. You just miss your own bed.

I'm keeping this short and sweet. Tonight, I'm thankful for our home. It's not the fanciest, the cleanest or the most organized. Okay, okay, I have 3 1/2 junk drawers in the kithcen! But, it's ours and we all feel comfortable here.

Now, I'm off to enjoy my bed and my pillows for about 2 hours before Noah comes crawling in bed with me coughing his head off and telling me to "rub it" which means I have to rub his stomach until he falls asleep. That's a little thing that David started and in his absence, I will get to do it at 12:05, 12:50, 1:22, 2:10, 2:27, 3:05, 3:38, 4:17, 4:49, 5:06, 6:02, 6:40 and finally I will give up at 7:00 and get out of bed. And have to make my own coffee...

Can't wait to have you home babe.

No comments: