Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ben's Thanksgiving Play

Ben had a Thanksgiving play at school yesterday. It was awesome. He performed like he always does...all out without a care in the world.

I don't know why they turned out the lights and had 3 whole spot lights for 100 kids. It makes the videos a little dark, but I want them on the blog to remember them forever.


Each class came up to do a solo.


David missed it since he was in Florida. Emily's class came to watch though, so that was neat. I wasn't expecting her to be there. Ben did a great job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great performances by Ben's first grade class( after I got the speakers working).
I can see someone(teachers) put a lot of work into rewriting the songs with the Thanksgiving lyrics and the kids worked hard to learn them all.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL.
Love,
G.