Monday, October 17, 2011

School Pictures

Sometimes I'm still shocked that I'm a Mom. I have three kids and I have no idea how that happened. Well, I know how it happened, but it still surprises me sometimes. But everything I do every day reminds me of my little peanuts. I went to write down directions for the fall party we went to the other night and all I could find to write with was a purple crayon. Really...I can't find a pen? Nope.

I had an unfortunate incident in California and half of my big toenail is trying to come off. Blood, nastiness, pain. In any case, I'm doing my best to keep a band-aid on it until the meat underneath toughens up. I went to grab another band-aid today and all I had were kid band-aids. Spiderman, Littlest Pet Shop or Transforms. I picked the Pet Shop. Really...I don't have flesh colored band-aids? Nope.

Yesterday, my kids ran out of school with their school pictures.
Ben. (picture by LifeTouch)
Photobucket
Emily. (picture by LifeTouch)
Photobucket
They looked so cute. Really...I have 2 school aged kids? Yep. And I couldn't be more proud to be their Mama.

But, I am buying regular band-aids next time I'm at the store.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sarah and Co. still like the printed band aids. That's about all we have up in the cabinet, lol. Teenagers.

Love their school photos! I wonder when Sarah's will turn up - last year, we actually had to bring the order to the photographer (he's here in town). Small town.

Hope your toenail grows back in quickly - that's painful!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! They turned out so good!

I've had the same thought recently about being a mom. :)

Oh and yeah your mention of the toenail made me cringe . Hope the skin toughens up soon!
~Holly