Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Cousins Are Here

The kids were anxiously awaiting the arrival of their cousins today.
Photobucket
David's sister and her family are visiting for 3 days from North Carolina. The kids jumped right into playing together.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Things are already turning into chaos.
Photobucket
My nephew gives great hugs and kisses. He's a little love boy.
Photobucket
The house is loud and the kids are having a blast.
Photobucket
Good times for sure.
(Grammie, this post was just for you!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing. The only thing that could have made it better for me was if I had been there. I am sure there will be lots of hours of pure chaos!
Enjoy!
Love,
G

Linda said...

Adorable pictures.

It's so great that they get to spend time together pretty regularly. Growing up, I was lucky if I got to see my cousins maybe only once a year. Sarah has been more fortunate too, but not very often considering they only live 2 hours away, but it might as well be 12 considering how difficult it is to fit into everyone's schedule. :P

I know you'll be having lots of fun. Enjoy these precious times. :)