Sunday, October 30, 2011

Around Our House with Cousins!

The days are filled with laughter and tears. (by both children and parents..HA!). Today we went to a pumpkin patch, but I have about 30 pictures to post. I'm doing an around our house post to catch up Grammie and the pumpkin patch I'll have to do tomorrow.

This is my handsome nephew Greg.
Photobucket
These two boys have a brotherly relationship. Sometimes they sit and throw rocks.
Photobucket
Then a few minutes later, they are pushing each other over a who gets the toy.
Photobucket
Then, they are sharing a toy a few minutes later.
Photobucket
Meanwhile, these girls are getting along splendidly.
Photobucket
Rachel was loving all of Emily's hand me down dresses.
Photobucket
Tonight they got matching pajamas.
Photobucket
And brushed their teeth together.
Photobucket
As for Ben, he marches to his own drum. But, he's enjoying being head of the boys table at dinner.
Photobucket
Our swingset has seen more action than it has in a few months.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ben leading the crew down the slide.
Photobucket
Oh and Greg enjoyed our pasta!
Photobucket
We are having a great time!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Great photos!! :D

Happy Halloween.

Anonymous said...

These are great . I see the kids are having a ball. What a cute idea for the matching PJ'S. I'm sure Rachel felt like she and Emily were twins and it is so nice that Emily treats her so sweetly. I hope there have not been too many adult tears. :-)
Continue to enjoy, it will all too soon be over. Weekends go quickly even if they are l-o-n-g ones.☺
Love,
G