Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ladies Who Lunch

My best friends (Pam) little sister (Katie) got married in a small ceremony in Colorado in June. Us folks who have known and loved Katie for years didn't get to celebrate with her. Katie came into town this week and Pam arranged a lunch for all of us.

I drove down to Phoenix to spend a few hours with these ladies.
Photobucket
It was a great restaurant, but what I loved was the dessert. Little shot glasses and we got to pick which one we wanted. Is it wrong that I wanted one of each?
Photobucket
I chose red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. Yum. I'll toast to that.
Photobucket
Then we gave Katie some gifts.
Photobucket
And one last photo of the ladies after lunch.
Photobucket
It was a great afternoon. I love spending time with the girls and we didn't even talk about kids the whole time!

2 comments:

pam said...

I'm so happy you were able to be there to celebrate. Even though the visit was short, it's always great to see you! Love you!

Linda said...

I'm so glad that you had this time away with your friends. :) The photos are wonderful. You look GREAT!!