Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Pool

We spend everyday during the summer at our clubhouse pool. David plays with the kids in the pool and I usually hang out in the hot tub ready to supervise if they need to warm up.

Noah has gotten really good with floaties. We tried them a month ago and he just couldn't figure out how to balance his body and kept swallowing water. But he seems to have gotten the hang of it and loves to cruise around the pool by himself.
Photobucket
David spends lots of time throwing the kids in the pool.
Photobucket
Noah likes to get in on the wrestling action.
Photobucket
But he doesn't really stand a chance...yet.
Photobucket
Noah has perfected this little stand in the water.
Photobucket
We call this move the Heisman after the trophy.
Photobucket
He has absolutely no fear of the water and goes crashing right in.
Photobucket
Ms. Emily is a great swimmer. I really wish there was a swim team close by as I think she could really excel at swimming.
Photobucket
For now, everyone is just content to hang on Dad.
Photobucket
And that about sums up our weekend.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love the photos - just seeing the pool makes me feel cooler. It's supposed to be 100 again today and Sarah begins Marching Band Camp (outside) - wouldn't you know it? Just like it was last year at this time. It's been a long, hot summer here and I'm finally beginning to feel like I'm getting slightly ready for fall. Or at least some days in the 80s would be nice so I could actually enjoy being outside again. :)

Hope you have a wonderful week.
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Love the pics especially of Noah! Wow he has come so far in the last 3 months. ☼
Love.
G.
PS I wanted you to know that this is my 2nd attempt at commenting . The first was long and probably boring but when I went to save it, I lost it and it took me right to the page where I could create a blog. If I lose this one I will not try again. Hmm!