Saturday, July 9, 2011

Idaho - Day 8

On our last night, we made a campfire and smores. The kids sat on the bench my Dad made from old wagon wheels. It's awesome.
I tried to get a picture of them looking at me, but after 17 tries, I gave up and went for the candid of them looking at the fire.
Emily and her Daddy.
My Dad put his foot up on the bricks around the fire and Noah copied him. Monkey see, monkey do. No wonder we call him monkey.
Ben enjoyed his smore.
My Dad got the end of some sticks hot and let the kids twirl them. A different setting on my camera got some cool pictures.
Ben was so into seeing these photos. He thought he looked like a superhero throwing laser beams.
It was a perfect ending to a perfect week.
The kids are out on one last jet ski ride before we leave for the airport in an hour. We all had a great vacation. Thanks Dad and Suzy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and until the next time ...you leave the good times behind in Idaho and on to the next chapter of fun and frolics back in good ol'P.V.. Hope you have a safe trip home.Thanks for keeping us informed on a day to day basis. Great effort and much appreciated.♥♥♥♥♥ and ☼
Love,
G.