Friday, July 1, 2011

Flashback Friday

Some newborns are adorable, some are not. Ben fell into the latter category. Sounds mean, but just take a look.

He was 12 days old in that picture. He looked like he had a boxing match (and lost) with Muhammad Ali in my womb. He's a swan now, so that's all that matters.

Emily, on the other hand, was always pretty. She's almost 18 months here. I find Noah and her look a lot alike.

Back to packing. We leave tomorrow for Idaho. We are lying to the kids and telling them we leave Sunday, so that nobody stays up tonight anxiously awaiting a plane trip in the morning. We're evil like that.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ha! Love your last sentence and I laughed about the picture of Ben - my newborn photo is awful but as Mom puts it to my defense, I almost died, so I had an excuse.

Sarah's newborn/hospital photo is just as bad and she pretty much looks just like me in it and hey look at us now, not bad, LOL

Hope you have a wonderful vacation, safe travels and a Happy 4th of July!!

Love, Linda