Thursday, June 16, 2011

Decals

Emily is a special girl.

She is a perfect blend of sugar and spice. She likes a little bit of everything. But she recently told us that she no longer wants the Disney Princess decals up in her room. She's almost 7 and I guess she is getting too old for them. So, David asked what she wanted on her walls instead. He was hoping she wouldn't say Justin Beaver or Miley Cyrus and then she said, "Strawberry Shortcake". That's my girl!

But then she decided to draw hew own decals. And do you know what she scotch taped up to her headboard? The cast of Spiderman 1, 2 and 3.

She's awesome.
Just an FYI, Conea is Carnage and Yo-go is a make believe character.
She'll be opening up a store on Etsy in the fall.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Linda said...

That's so great! :)

Anonymous said...

You gotta love her! By the way I love the headshot of her.. so sweet!☼
Love,
G.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE U ALL AND I READ UR BLOG--GINA--THE LAST 2 MONTHS---I LAUGHED--I CRIED--ABOUT EVERYTHING--U AND DAVID R REALLY GOOD PARENTS--AND EMILY--BEN--AND NOAH R THE MOST SWEETEST AND LOVEABLE KIDS EVER---U ALL RELAX HAVE FUN AND ENJOY BEING WITH PAPA AND GRANDMA SUZY-----LIVE LAUGH AND LOVE ''
MOM -- AKA GRANNY