Sunday, March 6, 2011

X-Ray Vision

Ben got his glasses today.

He says he sees a lot better in them. Before when I patched his left eye, he couldn't tell how many fingers I was holding up and I was only two feet in front of him. Today with his glasses, I covered his left eye and he could see David holding a Cheeto across the room.

But he's still a little insecure and I know he will be nervous going into preschool tomorrow. I hope everything goes well. It can't be any worse than his mother making him pose for 100 pictures with his new glasses on.

I forgot they are transition lenses, so I thought we'd take photos outside but that didn't work out so great. So, the lenses are transitioning during the photo shoot. He looks so sweet and handsome.

4 comments:

Bz said...

You're absolutely right! He is so gorgeous! and with the spider-man costume... I can just see all the spidey movies! Tell him someone, all the way from Poland says he looks perfect!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a cutie. Even cuter than I imagined he be. So Handsome. Way to go Ben!!!... How about a mother/son picture for good measure. ☼
Love,
G

Linda said...

Soooo cute! I was so used to seeing all of my sisters with glasses from young ages that it just seems right to me. :) He looks great!!

pam said...

Lookin' good, Benjamin!