Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Free Time

My boys like to spend their free time in very different ways.

Noah takes the intellectual route and gets on the computer any chance he gets.

He does things to the computer and I have no clue how to get them back to normal. The other day he raised the font to the highest setting and I had to wait until David got home to fix it. But, he's having too much fun to care.

Ben prefers to use his free time creatively. He thinks he's The Hulk. And it's 43 degress out.

If Ben does spend time on the computer, he watches You Tube videos like this one:

Then, he walks around the house going "gimme, gimme, gimme".

And I prefer to enjoy another cup of coffee and watch Glee.
To each his own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! At least the picture of Ben does not show him in his "invisible mode". Who knows maybe Noah will become a Techie. There could be worse things happen. Glad you got to enjoy another cup of coffee, but somehow or other I do not believe it was "Uninterrupted".
Keeping our eyes pealed upward today. ☼
Love,
G

Linda said...

Loved the video, lol. And GLEE... (and American Idol) are my frivolous free time pleasures, though honestly with only one teenager - I have loads of free time, thus the artwork and writing are favorite pasttimes too.