Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthday Party Eve

Ben will be 5 on Tuesday. We are having his party at the park tomorrow. Luckily, the weather is cooperating with a high of 65. I thought I should do some sort of activity for the kids. A game? Nah. A pinata? No. And then we saw this at Costco. A human hamster ball. Perfect!

We inflated it tonight to see how it works. The kids, big and little, had a blast.


And David can be an atom for Halloween.

We are all ready for some fun tomorrow.

David is bummed that the weight limit is 150 pounds.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, do you know I could never even think of going inside that, even when little. Way too claustrophobic, lol, but I bet the kids have a blast. Wow - 65. Hopefully, we will be right behind that in the next week, since we're supposedly in for a big warm up though tonight the wind chill is still barely over zero, even though they say the actual temp is a very warm 20 degrees. Yikes. I'm officially sick of winter weather.

Looks like you'll be having a fun birthday celebration for Ben. Wow. 5. :)

Pam said...

Uh, uh! Don't you be trying to squeeze me into that thing! Can't wait to see you and the fam!

katie said...

I better see a picture of Pam in there!!!

Bz said...

Great idea!! hopefully they will have fun with it for a very long time :)!! Enjoy!