Sunday, February 27, 2011

Waking Up

Yesterday morning, I woke up to Ben standing beside my bed dressed as Spiderman. I opened one eye and he says, "It's your friendly neighborhood Spiderman" and he ran out of the room. If he was so friendly, he wouldn't be waking me up before 8:00 on a Saturday.

This morning we woke up to 6 inches of snow. A huge storm blasted Arizona last night. This is the most snow we've ever gotten up here and we are loving it.

David shoveled our driveway. I don't think he's done that since he left Canada 25 years ago. He hasn't lost his touch.

And the kids were excited to play in so much snow.




And Ben ate some...




This morning, I wished I was on a mountain skiing in fresh powder. When Noah gets a little older, we are going on a ski weekend. Mark my words.
In the meantime, we will enjoy the pretty snow.
It will probably be gone by tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

pam said...

Wow! Very cool! (pun intended!) It rained here. Don't know exactly how much, but everything looks bright and clean. Will try to hike later, depending if it's too windy or not. Have fun!

Linda said...

Wow!! It's amazing that you can get so much snow and then it's gone the next day, lol. That typically does not happen here in Illinois. Though we did receive a slight 3 inches on Friday and thankfully, it's ALL gone and the grass is beginning to turn green. :) Loved the pictures - they're great!