Friday, January 28, 2011

Spidermen

Growing up, my brother was never really into superheros. Sure my Dad liked the Superman movies or The Hulk TV show, but those were few and far between.

I am certainly getting an education about all things superhero from my son. Name a superhero or villain and chances are I know their secret identity. Since having children I can hardly remember simple math, but I know that Batman's (Bruce Wayne) enemy The Penguin's secret identity is Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot. Seriously, what has become of me?

We are watching Spiderman 3 right now for the 100th time. All of which is great until Ben recites the part about, "I'm going to kick your little ass". Oh no! If he said that in preschool, he'd be on the fence at recess for a week. I had a talk with him though and he seems to understand that it's not something little kids should say. Cuss words aside, he still loves Spiderman. And I think Noah is following in his footsteps.




I love my boys. And I'll love Noah even more if his next word isn't ass.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Too funny :D

Sarah said...

oh that's funny! children are always listening and pick up on every "naughty" word, don't they! it's like their 6th sense.