Friday, May 21, 2010

Being A Stay At Home Mom Rocks

Most of the time it rocks. And then there are the times when I want to drop the kids off at my friends house and call her when I get to San Diego.

Today was not one of those days. Today rocked.

While the rest of the world was working. We went to the park. It was a beautiful day. Warm, light wind, sunny...perfect.

Noah sat on a blanket in the shade and played with toys.




And this little man ran around with his friends.
Those eyes...I love him.

We definitely need to do this more often.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Yes, indeed it rocks. I loved those days as a stay-at-home Mom. :)

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures of the little guy(s) from the past couple of blogs. I just can't get on blogs and FB from work these days. So by the time I get home I have just been looking, reading AND MOVING ON TO MY NEXT TASK. Today at work I was looking in my picture folder in Outlook and I discovered I had over 1000 emails with pictures attached,going back to when you and David were still just dating. You both looked so young and carefree, hiking and just having fun. No little dolls along to keep you occupied at least 20 hours a day.. I dare not say "those were the days" when I see how gorgeous those little men of yours are becoming. Enjoy your days with them.. Just as those years from the young carefree days have flown by so quickly, so too will the next half dozen years. Emily will be in Jr. High( Middle school) and Ben will be right on her tail. Noah will be in school probably 1st grade and you'll be saying "Where are my babies?" ☼
Love,
G.

Holly and Bo said...

Oh I hope I get days like this in the somewhat near future. I long to be a stay-at-home mom! Glad you enjoyed your day with your boys!