Thursday, April 22, 2010

Out My Window

This is what it looks like out my window today.


I wanted to sit on this chair and drink some iced tea, but that won't be happening today.


I took Ben to gymnastics today and we got caught in some major snow in Prescott.
It's almost May.
Our first snow was before Halloween.
If I wanted 6 months of winter, I would've moved to Canada.
At least there, I'd have free health care.

Ok, it is seriously coming down now. And it's expected to last all night...
This picture was taken about 10 minutes after the other one.


Anyone care to join me, Nova Scotia is beautiful.

2 comments:

Linda said...

uhhh.... snow? You've got to be kidding. These pictures were from earlier in the year, right? I know, I know.... crazy though.

It's 78 here today - I'm not moving to Canada ever, lol. But Illinois is feeling just about right this Spring. Come up and visit us in the tropics :)

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Oh my snow at nearly the end of April. What's all that about? I remember once driving through a snowstorm in Quebec, and New Brunswick (in fact had to finally pull off for the night at about 3 in the afternoon, the storm was so bad). I was going to Nova Scotia taking Alisa and David down with me to drop her things off when she was going to Dal and it was the 20th of May. So for sure that kind of freak storm happens there too.
Hope it clears up for the weekend. ☼
Love,
G.