Saturday, April 3, 2010

At Our House...

I just wrote this post about how Emily and Ben have outgrown the playhouse.

Now they are using their play kitchen for high flying adventures as well.




I snapped a few photos and then told them to get down. Why is everything that they climb on next to a very large window? I would get rid of the play kitchen, but I need to keep it for Noah. Santa got it for Emily when she was 2. Ben played with it more than she did. I'm sure Noah will enjoy it too. Maybe they need a trampoline. I just noticed when I looked at the pictures that Ben is in a power ranger costume with a mask. I don't even notice it anymore.

We had an Easter party for with some friends.

We decorated sugar cookies. Ben got a belly ache from eating too many.


They found Easter eggs.



Played on the hammock.


And after everyone went home, we blew some bubbles. Our dog Rocko is too funny and was trying to eat them.


The Easter Bunny is heading out all by herself this afternoon to do a little last minute shopping. AND she got 10 hours of straight sleep last night thanks to Mr. Bunny taking care of baby bunny.

I'm a lucky bunny.