Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What Would I Do Without Her?

I love this girl.


She didn't get a chance to be a real big sister with Ben because she was only 17 months old when he was born. She was still a baby herself.

Now that she is five, she is loving being a big sister. All day long she wants to play with her brother. Show him toys, sing to him, make him laugh. She wants to feed him and change his diaper, not the poopy ones though.

She loves Noah and he loves her.

Today she wanted to take Noah outside, but it's sunny and I didn't want to cart the jumperoo out there and set up the umbrella. Then, I remembered the baby swing that has been in the shed since we moved here. I got it hooked up and she's been out there for 30 minutes pushing him.



And Mama is able to get some housework done before our company comes tomorrow. Now, if I could only get Emily to show as much enthusiasm for cleaning toilets.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Emily is like how I was with my sisters. Mom always said what a big help I was and it's true. I played with them, helping out, from the time they were born until I was in Junior High. That's why, when I was in Junior High I was such a nerd still playing with Barbies and People (Fisher Price Little People - the wooden ones, we had every set ever made), because my sisters were younger and I still played with them then. I thoroughly enjoyed it, as Emily does. ♥

See, this is the thing that I think is difficult about having one child - there is never anyone to occupy their time other than just MOM. That's how it was for Sarah and I, although she did learn to play well by herself at an early age also.

And while you're getting ready for company there and Emily is helping, where is my one and only? Out walking to Dairy Queen with Maddi - it's sunny and warm here again today as well. And I'm here checking blogs and making the Irish Stew for dinner. :)

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes